Being active on holiday! This is a pleasant catchword with a right validity for our surroundings due the many possible activities in Piculin and S. Martin:
* fishing in our adjacent private fishery
* the Ladin museum "´Ciastel de tor"
* the mill valley in Kampill
* the enjoyable town of Brunico for shopping (distant 20 minutes)
* the famous roads of the Dolomite passes (Falzarego, Passo Sella, Passo Gardena, Pordoi...)
* the national park Fanes - Sennes - Braies
* the agreeable hay baths in Antermoia
* Passo delle Erbe, a starting point for several excursions.
* New: Adrenaline Xtreme Adventures - ZipLine in San Vigilio di Marebbe: sliding speedly 400 meters over 3 kilometres on a cable
As you may see, there is something for anyone. The fresh mountain air and the spectacular panorama rim this large spectrum of activities giving a feeling of wellbeing.